11/30/10

GUEST POST: Cream Lace Dreams

GUEST POST: Cream Lace Dreams
Hello darlings, this is Ashley of Fancy Fine! Micaela asked me to do a post while she's off gallivanting about in New York, and of course I couldn't resist sharing a favorite vintage find with you.
GUEST POST: Cream Lace Dreams
I found this lace dress at American Rag here in San Francisco (which has since closed, much to my enduring heartbreak). It's from the 20's and has held up remarkably well over the years. I feel like a lady when I wear it, one that should be sipping tea with pinky in the air at all times. Sometimes I think that I could wear a variation on the cream lace dress every single day for the rest of my life and never tire of it. This one in particular will always have a special place in my closet.
GUEST POST: Cream Lace Dreams
GUEST POST: Cream Lace Dreams
(photos by cecilia austin)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...