12/1/10

GUEST POST: December high-tea

December high-tea
Last week I decided to throw a high-tea party for my best friends. When Micaela asked me to do a guest post I thought that would be the perfect excuse for me to start baking again. Recently baking is some sort of therapy for me, every spare time I have goes to making pies, cupcakes or in this case cookies!
December high-tea
December high-tea
December high-tea
When my friends come for the high-tea I want to create a beautiful table filled with lots of delicious things so I used this occasion to experiment with some table settings!
December high-tea
December high-tea
December high-tea
I combined vintage cups with wooden plates and some purple details.. What do you think? Can I receive my guests like this?

Lots of love,
Sobinique
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...