8/9/11

Mi Precioso Jesús

Capo 2



G Am7 G C G -Am7-C-D

¡Oh Señor Jesús! Cuan precioso eres.

G Am7 G C G -Am7-C-D

Cada vez que pronuncio tu nombre me llenas

C Bm

De vida y alegría,

C G

Mi provisión toda-inclusiva.

Am7 G C D G -Am7-C-D-G

Sigue salvándome al dispensarte a mí.



¡Oh Señor Jesús! Cuan dulce que eres.

(Jesus! Sweetest! You’re the sweetest of all.)

En este mundo no hay nada que te iguale.

(Peerless! Jesus! My incomparable One.)

Mi fe y mi potestad.

(Power and faith)

Siempre mi refugio serás.

(Shelter and rest) Am7-G-C-D-G

Al conocerte mi ansiedad ha de cesar.

(All my anxieties ceases the more I know You.)



¡Oh Señor Jesús! La realidad eres.

(Real One! True One! All-inclusive to me)

¡Ahora mismo mi meta es Cristo ganar,

(My goal! Right now! To experience You)

Su ejército formar.

(The stronger part)

Los santos al transformar,

(Transforming us)

La Nueva Jerusalén el Señor nos hará.

(We overcome that New Jerusalem we will be.)



English:



Oh Lord Jesus, I love You for You are so precious.

Each time I call on your name I get filled with Your riches.

Your life and unending joy,

As my all-inclusive supply.

Keep saving me by dispensing Yourself into me.



Oh Lord Jesus, I love You for You are the sweetest.

Though I possessed all the world it would not equal You.

For You are my faith and my power,

My high retreat in trial’s hour.

All my anxiety ceases the more I know You.



Oh Lord Jesus, I love You, the real and the true One.

As every moment goes by I just want to gain You.

To form Your heavenly army,

As You all the saints are transforming.

We overcome that New Jerusalem we will be.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...