11/25/09

One-year blogging anniversary!

Ella May

Click on photo for source

Well, my lovelies, today marks the day in which exactly a year ago, I wrote my first blog post. Crazy to think it's been a whole year since I started this bloggity blog. It's hard to remember what I did on the computer before blogging!

I'm so happy to have broken 1,000 followers via Google and 2,000 via RSS before my one-year blogging anniversary. So here's to you, my dear readers and followers, for this blog wouldn't exist without you!

Today is the day to make yourself known to me if you have been reading The Drifter and the Gypsy. Please comment so I know who you are!

Don't forget to follow The Drifter and the Gypsy via Google (on the sidebar), Bloglovin', RSS, Facebook, and Twitter!

...And finally, thank you to my lovely sponsors who support The Drifter and the Gypsy. Please take the time to stop by their sites. Remember that December ad spots are now open to reserve, so if you're interested, please email me for ad rates: thedrifterandthegypsy@yahoo.com.

Let's make year two even better than the first!

*Tomorrow is another very special post. It's a project to celebrate my one-year blogging anniversary and I know you'll love it. That's all I'll say ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...