11/24/09

Awards

Kreativ Blogger Award A Present For Your Blog Award
Okay, so this is long overdue, but I have received two awards-one from Quenchant of the Curious and the other from Dream Chymecindy.

Seven random facts for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
  • I am a vegetarian and love it
  • I spend SO MUCH time blogging and coming up with things to blog-maybe too much time ;)
  • I drink copious amounts of green tea
  • I've recently started drawing again-mainly because I needed something to distract me from the computer!
  • I loooove old movies. So if you have any suggestions, please comment ;)
  • I wish I could see more of the world
  • I hate the way the word blog sounds

  • Passing this on to:

    ...And the second one on to:

    Tomorrow is a very special post, so stay tuned :-)
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...