11/26/09

I HEART: An inspiration project

Blogged 11/26/09

Click on photo for source

First of all thank you SO MUCH for the happy anniversary wishes :)
I really appreciate it!

Now, for the exciting project I hinted at yesterday. Remember this post about inspiration notebooks?

Well, I've decided to start a project using an inspiration notebook called I HEART. Everyone who chooses to participate may claim two pages (double page spread), as shown below:

Moleskine Inspiration Notebook
Inspiration Notebook

The object is to fill the pages with whatever is inspiring you at the moment (pictures and words alike), then pass it on to the next person and so on, so that the notebook slowly makes its way around the world.
^^Slightly tweaked this to make this more time efficient. Stay tuned for the update :)

If you are interested in being a part of this project, please comment (or email me!) providing me with your name and city/country so that I can put the together a list.

Sign-ups are now closed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...