3/16/12

Lately I've been...

Sunday in film.
This week has passed by entirely all too fast. It seems as though time is perpetually fleeing from my grasp, but that's life for you, eh? I had a minor but at the same time kind of major light bulb moment when I realized the last quarter of my high school career begins in three weeks. And then what? All this talk about graduating high school, starting college, becoming a legal adult... I feel like I'm getting old, which I know is a terribly silly thing to say, because I'm not. Not even close. But the thing is I don't feel old enough to be turning 18. It's an odd feeling I can't articulate into words. Maybe you know what I'm talking about? Forgive my rhetoric.

This particular week was a rainy/cozy one filled with copious amounts of green tea and almond butter on toast (my latest addiction). Mom made pumpernickel bread this week. Can you say YUM?

Lately I've been...

... applying to colleges for next year (more on that soon!)
... trying to use my film camera more often
... picking out artwork for my bedroom (see post here)
... reading Cyrano de Bergerac for English class
... baking like a fiend (made these applesauce muffins yesterday)

What have you been doing lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...