11/8/11

LA, by Polaroid

After I mentioned I've been playing around with my new (and first!) Polaroid camera, a few of you asked that I post my Polaroid pictures. So here they are! I've got to hand it to people who use Polaroid cameras all the time... it ain't as easy as it looks. I can't tell you how many times I forgot to shield the Polaroid from light or didn't hold the camera still enough or dropped the photo and almost stepped on it. But what's sharing if you don't share the mess ups too? ;)
LA, by Polaroid
The view from the hotel room
LA, by Polaroid
Mercedes in her studio
LA, by Polaroid
Little Tokyo
LA, by Polaroid
A very blurry hotel room
LA, by Polaroid
A somewhat less blurry hotel room (you can see the light from the window shining through over the bed)
LA, by Polaroid
Me, by my dad
LA, by Polaroid
The Huntington Library

Three rolls in and I'm already hooked. There's a certain quality that Polaroid images possess; they make everything look magical.

*shot with a polaroid sx-70 and px 100 silver shade impossible film
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...