11/23/11

Country lane

Country lane
Country lane
Country lane
Country lane
Country lane
Country lane
countryside charm print dress c/o ruche, tights: hue, shoes: urban outfitters

I got this dress from Ruche a few weeks ago and pretty much immediately fell in love with the print. Ducks, quail, geese, whatever they are, they're cute and I love them.

This little section of town is pretty neat because it looks like it's in the middle of the country, but it's actually right across the street from a grocery store. Go figure. There's also a cat that sometimes sits in the window of the abandoned house, which is kind of cool but also kind of creepy too. I was hoping he would be there for the blog pictures, but alas, no cat to be found.

Welp folks, I'm signing off early this week. Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...