10/21/11

Lately I've been...

Lately I've been...
Lately I've been...
Hello and happy Friday folks! Whhaa Friday? How is it Friday already...? Not complaining though; Friday and I, we've always been pals ;)

My LA trip is coming up and I've been scurrying around, making arrangements and getting things together last minute. I'm looking forward to escaping the coolish weather here and getting some good ol' sunshine for a few days. I also just found out that Ellen von Unwerth has an exhibition going on in LA while I'm down there. I'm excited.

Lately I've been...
... preparing for my 3rd half marathon run Sunday
... completely enamored by Tim Walker's newest series for Vogue Italia
... organizing my bookcase
... packing for LA (yes, i'm one of those people who packs a week ahead of time)
... picking out a color to paint my room (i'm leaning towards this color)
... itching to create

What have you been doing lately?

(Lately I've been... is a new Friday column. Feel free to join in!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...