10/28/11

Lately I've been...

Lately I've been...
Lately I've been...
Well it's Friday again and I hope your week was good. And if it wasn't? Well it's Friday and the week is almost behind us, so that's good ;) I'm still in LA, but leave later today. It was a short trip, but I'm ready to go home; I miss SF.

I took these pictures when the lighting in my hotel room was the most lovely. I love how such a simple thing as the way light is shining through a window can make ordinary things beautiful.

Lately I've been...
... meeting inspiring bloggers and friends
... playing with my new (and first!) Polaroid camera (and making a mess out of my first roll of film...)
... procrastinating on homework (eek!)
... exploring LA in general

What have you been doing lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...