8/31/11

Wanderer

Wanderer

Last month, I shot an editorial for welikewelove Magazine. It was planned for months, then postponed, re-planed, postponed again, that kind of thing. I am so so happy that it all came together in the end! Also, this shoot was my first cover :) I am a very, very happy camper!

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

Wanderer

photography: me

styling: amy soderlind

hair and makeup: mikaela south

model is beck at cast images

special thanks to nathan wong for the location




The concept of this shoot was to combine theatrical styling with the rugged terrain to create a subdued version of a mad hatter. We chased the sun as long as we could, then worked into dusk, which eventually turned to night. Quite the fun day tromping around, lugging furniture around the fields!



You can view the magazine in its entirety here (it will be available to purchase in print shortly).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...