11/25/10

As sure as the sun and as calm as the clouds

Oh hello! Today is my blogisversary. I've been blogging for two years now, but it feels like I've been blogging for eternity. Honestly, I don't know what I did on the computer before I started blogging. So thank you for all the support and kindness you've shown me throughout the years. I can honestly say blogging is the most rewarding things I've ever done.
As sure as the sun and as calm as the clouds
Yesterday I woke up at 6:00 am to take pictures with my friend Erin - part two of a sunset phtooshoot we did last week for Unicorn/Dream Magazine (which will be out later this month). It was 30 degrees outside (about 1 degree celsius) and we were both freezing. Erin's really sweet for my putting up with my crazy antics. I've never done a sunrise shoot before and I must say, I love the morning light. It's softer and less intense and it's got a cooler more blue-ish tone than the golden light at sunset and I am in love.
As sure as the sun and as calm as the clouds
As sure as the sun and as calm as the clouds
As sure as the sun and as calm as the  clouds
Well folks, I'm signing off early this week. Enjoy your weekend and see you next week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...