6/3/10

Self portraits!

My wireless remote came in the mail yesterday! I played around with it a little bit, and here's what I came up with. It's pretty nifty and a lot easier than just using the self-timer.
Self portrait
I still don't feel comfortable at all in front of the camera (which would explain the mostly faceless shots) but I'm trying! And man, self portraits are hard! I gotta hand it to these fashion bloggers who constantly have to be their own models. It's hard to say how I feel about these because it feels funny looking at myself in a picture (cause i'm so used to being behind the camera). It's sort of like how you can't really tell if you like your name or not because it's yours and you're so used to it.
Self portrait
Self portrait
Anyway, I'd love to know your thoughts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...