12/23/09

SoBinique: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review

SoBinique: 9 Things I Liked--A Year in Review

Today's "A Year in Review" list comes from SoBinique.

  • Started a blog: I started blogging last October and I'm so glad I did! It's really addictive though...
  • Paris: The city of my dreams. I visited Paris two times this year and still can't get enough of it! How I would love to live there...
  • Analogue photography: Though I really like my digital SLR I still prefer to work with my analogue cameras. I'm planning to make a little darkroom to develop my own pictures.
  • Flowers: I love flowers so much that I recently decided to buy myself flowers weekly.
  • Books: I've always been reading a lot, but awhile ago when my TV didn't work for a few weeks, I started reading even more. I love to get absorbed in a good book.
  • My publications: I started this year with a publication of some of my styling work in Dutch Elle. It's really cool to see your own work in a magazine.
  • Macarons: I think 2009 was the year of the macarons. :) I've seen so many (pretty) pictures of them everywhere and I still can't get enough of them!
  • Flow: A new Dutch feel-good magazine with pretty little gifts in it like wrapping paper and pretty little postcards. It's a gorgeous magazine! They have a Dutch website where you can download some cute stuff.
  • Tim Walker: His work is perfect and such an inspiration for me. I buy every magazine his work is in. His book 'Pictures' was my christmas present last year and it inspired me lots of times in 2009 and will definitely inspire me again in 2010!

  • Image credits: Flow Magazine picture from here. All other pictures from her blog.

    This is my last post for a few days. I'll be back on Monday with my Monday Mosaics and another "A Year in Review" list.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...