12/28/09

notebookdoodles: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review

Notebookdoodles: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review
Hello everyone! I hope you all are well.

I'm back from my short blogging break with another "A Year in Review" list by notebookdoodles. If you haven't been on her blog, do check it out and be prepared to swoon.

  • New York: I was there for a month and was completely blown away by it!! The Jay Z and Alicia Keys song "Empire State of Mind" was also blasting everywhere while I was there. It was the perfect soundtrack for the trip.
  • Handmade Mini Books: I started making these recently and I have a feeling it will be my new hobby.
  • Fuji Instax: Event though it's not the real Polaroid, it still is instant. And even though it's not square, it still is pretty awesome!
  • Alexa Chung's Style: I love the way she dresses, so effortless and basic but with a twist.
  • Doodling Quotes: I have been doing this for a while but I think it was only this year that I started to mix it with my photos. It turned out pretty well.
  • Proenza Schouler PS1 Bag: To die for. That's all I can say. I want it and I need it!!
  • Frankie Photo Album: I was lucky enough to contribute to this very first volume. It is such a beautiful book.
  • Making lists: It helps you get uncluttered. It also helps when you're bored. There's so many lists that you can do, not just the one that helps remind you on what "to-do".
  • Chanel Nail Polish: Absolute love. They can do no wrong.

  • Image credits: Alexa Chung pictures via Google images and Proenza Schouler bag via Barneys.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...