12/20/09

Oh, French!: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review

Oh, French:  A Year in Review

This "A Year in Review" list comes from Katherine over at Oh, French!. Check out her blog if you haven't already, it's filled with many many pretty things.

  • Friends: I've made so many friends, via Flickr & Blogger. I've also really and honestly 'found' my self-confidence this year. Friends are the greatest
  • The seasons: Okay, yes, they happen every year, but every year they never fail to awe and astound me! They're always so beautiful and perfect.
  • Knitting: I learned how to knit this year. It's so fun and so much less of a hassle than sewing
  • TOAST: I just discovered this lovely brand for myself this past autumn. All their pieces and the brand itself have such a beautiful feel and atmosphere. If only they weren't so expensive (and across the ocean)!
  • Parc Jean-Drapeau: Gosh, I love that park. It's a little hill-ish forest, but it's so charming! I haven't gone yet this winter, it must look so pretty, all blanketed with snow. The park people even wrap some of the trees with fairy lights that turn on after dark!
  • Braids: Everyone loves braids, right? They're the best things on bad hair days-and good hair days. And formal occasions. And just anytime, really.
  • Frances Hodgson Burnett: I read The Secret Garden & A Little Princess for the first time last spring, and they literally, instantly became my favourites.
  • Flickr: It feels like I've been taking photos forever! It's so fun and, after a bit, you start to see everything from a photographic point of view, and I often think: 'That would make a great photo.'
  • My blog: Oh, French! isn't even a year old! I love it, just having a place to write and collect things that I love. I've met so many amazing & sweet people though it, and it's such fun to feel like you're a part of a community, even if it's not a real, physical sort of community.

  • Image credits: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...