12/19/09

Much Love: 9 Things I Liked-A Year in Review

Much Love--A Year in Review

With 2009 coming to an end, I saw it fitting to do "A Year in Review" series. The first "A Year in Review" comes from Anna of Much Love. Over the next few days, I'll post some more lists from a few lovely ladies featuring 9 things they liked in 2009.

  • Chocolate brownies: One of the things I learnt how to bake this year were chocolate brownies. Yum!
  • 1920s style: I find myself being drawn to a lot of 1920s fashion this year. Perhaps watching Coco Avant Chanel had something to do with it.
  • Bright tights: It takes a little extra courage for me to wear them, but I love fun bright tights.
  • Photography: Any of my regular blog readers would know that I have a fast-growing obsession with cameras and photography, especially film photography
  • Polaroid camera: After thrifting a pack of polaroid film in June, I just had to get a polaroid camera too!
  • Lula: My favourite magazine of '09. I got issue #8 for my birthday.
  • Cocoon: I saw the French band, Cocoon at a concert and thought they were simply adorable.
  • Library: These are some books I got from my local library. My new year's resolution was to read more (I did!).
  • Postcard swaps: I did some postcard swaps with some fellow bloggers this year. Receiving mail is so much fun!

  • Image credits: Coco Avant Chanel, Cocoon, and postcards. The rest are all pictures of Anna's.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...