3/9/12

Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry

Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
Cherry, cherry, my dear cherry
One of my favorite things about my area is the cherry blossom trees in the springtime. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, which means spring is just around the corner! Annnnnddd it's also starting to stay light outside later. Pretty exciting stuff guys.

Anywho, these particular cherry blossom trees happen to be the in the cutest little neighborhood. I would love to have one of these trees in my yard. They look so pretty when the light hits them just right.

wearing vintage dress from california select, sweater from ann taylor, tights from j. crew, vintage cole haan shoes, and brooch c/o tam2311
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...