3/1/12

The butterfly wall

The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
The butterfly wall
A few weeks ago, my mom and I moseyed around Chinatown (mainly to pick up some tea at blest tea). We got to Blest Tea before it opened and wandered into the shop next door (which i sadly don't remember the name of!) while we were waiting. The shop had a wall entirely covered with framed butterflies (i've never seen anything like it in chinatown), where I bought my framed butterfly here. Then, we finished up the day with some monster sandwiches at Working Girls' Cafe and a little dessert at California Golden Cookies. A truly good day indeed. I'm itching for another Chinatown outing with my mom soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...