3/22/12

An archive of iPhone pictures and a few musings...

An archive of iPhone pictures and a few musings...
(following in everyone else's footsteps and doing an instagram post...)

1 & 2. blue on blue, 3. what i do when i'm bored in french class, 4. poster at gap, 5. scrabble night, 6. shooting last look from this photo shoot.

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately. Maybe it's the nice weather we've been having (HUGE change from all the rain last week), but lately, the last thing I feel like doing is sitting down and writing a blog post. I know, horrors, right? But luckily the weekend is fast approaching and this week is slowly winding down.

Yesterday my dad left on a business trip, so it's just been us girls (me and my mom + aubrey) holding down the fort (which mainly has been involving looking at juicers to buy and watching dr. oz... living on the edge, i know, right?). Today my mom and I spent the entire afternoon at Gap. I've never really shopped at Gap much, but is anyone else loving their new campaign as much as I am? Anyone, anyone?

Tomorrow I'm going to see a friend who I haven't seen in MONTHS, so that's exciting. I'm also getting my bangs trimmed tomorrow so I can finally see again! Equally exciting.

This is my last post till next week, so have a great weekend everyone and see you back here on Monday :)

PS. You can find me on Instagram under 'drifterandthegypsy'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...