2/22/12

A Melodic Dream

A Melodic Dream
A Melodic Dream
A Melodic Dream
A Melodic Dream
A Melodic Dream
A Melodic Dream

The springlike weather we've been having the past few days (and which we'll continue to have this entire week! huzzah!) has got me longing for spring. Don't get me wrong, I love winter. I love staying inside and soup and sweaters and all things cozy. But spring... spring is fresh; refreshing, alive, you know? The cherry blossoms are starting to bloom. The days are getting longer. Oh yes, and this Ruche lookbook has got me longing for spring as well :)

photography: elizabeth messina
makeup and hair my kc witcamp
furniture rentals from found vintage
umbrellas from bella umbrella
styling and art direction by shopruche.com
model: ashlyn pearce
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...