2/3/12

Friday.

Friday.
Hello, hello! So it's Friday and that's pretty awesome, right? Here's a photobooth picture of me I took one afternoon a few weeks ago after a successful thrift outing. It was also a day where my eyeliner magically came out good without me even trying; a happy day, indeed. I seem to have a penchant for taking happy pictures of myself on the computer throughout the day. I hardly ever use Instagram, so I guess it's somewhat justified?

Looking back at this picture reminds me of how badly I need to get my bangs trimmed. I can't see without pushing them to the side now. As a side note, if you're in the market for a flannel shirt, I highly recommend this one from Urban Outfitters. I have two and my mom and I share them. Can you say COZY?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...