2/17/12

Books are friends

Books are friends
Books are friends
"A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend."
~Anonymous

It's a long weekend over here in the states. Which means two things: no school for me on Monday and no work for Dad on Monday. I love days when the whole family has off. I'm not sure how we're spending the day together, but I'm sure we'll come up with something fun, even if it means playing board games all day and then watching a movie on TV or something. I need a good little rest and relaxation. I haven't had time at all to start reading my new book (the book thief). Perhaps I'll do that tonight...

Regardless of if you have a long weekend or not, treat yourselves to a little somethin' fun. You DESERVE it :)

(photos by somehowlou)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...