1/18/12

Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged

Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged
Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged
Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged
Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged
Mr. Elephant, I'd be much obliged
Channeling a Full House character of some sort...

So basically an outfit like this would have excited me when I was about... five. And it still does. The shirt especially. Even if it mildly resembles this shirt. And up until a few years ago, I wouldn't be seen within a 50 mile radius of a shirt with an elephant on it. Go figure. It's made from sweatshirt material, so it's comfy, cozy, and just warm enough that I can get away with not wearing a jacket outside. I'm fairly certain I wore an exact replica of this outfit in 1st grade, but that's beside the point. What's dressing up if you can't have fun? I'm sure any self-respecting five-year-old girl would approve.

shirt is from urban outfitters, dress worn as skirt c/o ruche, navy brown vinty oxfords c/o le bunny bleu, socks are from target, bow is from h&m, earrings are by nichol von papen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...