12/22/11

Dolls

Dolls
Dolls
Dolls
Dolls
Dolls
Hello folks and HAPPY THURSDAY! This is my last post till the new year, so I'm leaving you with something extra special. I recently did this doll photoshoot inspired by this magical video. Gosh, I must have seen that video at least 10 times. The idea was to capture the life of dolls that humans don't see. Like what dolls do when we aren't looking. I've always loved the idea that dolls have a secret life independent of their owners. I really want to expand this concept and do a part two sometime soonish... we'll see. This was my second studio shoot ever and was super fun (but between you and me, i like being in the good ol' outdoors a whole lot better).

This weekend sees me updating my photography website and crafting with friends. I hope you have a great weekend and week. Stay safe and I'll see you in 2012!

photography: me
styling: paula renee
makeup: mina kim
models are paris and ava at exalt
lighting assistant: moses mckenzie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...