11/4/11

Lately I've been...

Lately I've been...
Lately I've been...
This week, I painted my room. You can see a the new color in the photo above (this is what it used to look like for reference). I'm quite pleased with the pale lavender hue. It's funny, when I was about 4, I had a similar color room. I guess I'm reverting back to my old tastes :) I'm excited to start redecorating my bedroom.

Lately I've been...
... trying to get organized
... finding inspiration for redecorating my bedroom
... making lots of pumpkin recipes (so far pumpkin cookies and pumpkin lasagna... both major yum! next up, pumpkin curry)
... enjoying the crisp, cool fall weather we've been having here
... getting into bed a wee bit early to read (i'm currently reading 'ever by my side')

What have you been doing lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...