10/14/11

Lately I've been...

Lately I've been...
Lately I've been...
Lately I've been...
This week has been a special week for me. I broke 4,000 followers on my blog. Crazy! I remember when I had 100 and thought triple digits was so cool. So thank you THANK YOU for your continued support in keeping this blog alive! :D As a side note, I just realized that this is also my 1,000 post. I can't imagine I'd ever have 1,000 things to write about. Pretty neat, huh?

Lately I've been...
... trying to decipher Le Petit Prince for French class
... thinking of pumpkin recipes to try (we just got some pumpkins earlier this week; suggestions?)
... waiting for my camera to be fixed; he's in the camera hospital right now :(
... enjoying the last bit of summer weather (i can finally wear my new bloomers!)
... planning for my trip to LA later this month

I hope you have a great weekend! I think this is the warm weather's last hurrah until sweater weather sets in for good here in the bay area, so I'm going to soak it in as much as possible. What have you been doing lately?

(Lately I've been... is a new Friday column. Feel free to join in!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...