8/1/11

We children of the zoo

We children of the zoo
We children of the zoo
We children of the zoo
We children of the zoo
We children of the zoo
I've seen bits and pieces of this series floating around the Internet and finally tracked its original source down yesterday. I will never get tired of the schoolgirl look (not for wearing purposes, but just to look at). Did I ever tell you that I grew up in Connecticut? We used to wear plaid shorts with collared shirts and pop our collars... allllll that good stuff (okay, so maybe it didn't look quiiitee as extreme as in these photos, but you get the idea). Even now, I see myself gravitating toward outfits with a preppy flair (cardigan sweaters, mixing patterns, etc). I tell you, you never grow out of your roots.

(photos by michal pudelka for atomica magazine)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...