8/29/11

Impossible Project Polaroid Workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

On Saturday, I went to Chloe Aftel's Impossible Project Polaroid workshop at PhotoboothSF that just opened up in the city. It was my first time EVER using a Polaroid camera. There's something so special about the quality of the image that cannot be achieved by any other camera. I think I may be addicted. Except there's the small fact that I don't own a Polaroid camera. That may be a problem ;)



PhotoboothSF had pretty much every type of film camera and equipment possible... toy cameras, Polaroid cameras, random camera books... I found it somewhat ironic (and hopefully not in poor taste) that I was snapping behind-the-scenes shots with my digital camera at a venue dedicated to keeping analog photography alive (the things you do for a blog, i tell ya). Oh well. Anyway, Chloe is a most wonderful person to be around. She's already talking about organizing another Polaroid workshop. Can't wait!

Polaroid workshop

The loot:

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

My stack:

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

Polaroid workshop

jacket: gap, shirt: h&m, shorts: ann taylor, belt: thrifted, shoes: steve madden, necklace: ann taylor, purse: dooney & bourke



PS. Polaroids from the workshop are up on my website under 'Personal.'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...