7/29/11

Summer in Brooklyn

Bows and Bandits Spring Summer 2011
Bows and Bandits Spring Summer 2011
Bows and Bandits Spring Summer 2011
Bows and Bandits Spring Summer 2011
Bows and Bandits Spring Summer 2011
I don't know what captures the spirit of Brooklyn better than Bows and Bandit's Spring Summer 2011 lookbook. Plus, being shot in all film = heavenly. Living in Brooklyn might have to be on my bucket list after seeing these inspiring images ;)

Anyway. In line with photo three, this weekend I am definitely going to catch up on a little reading. I started to read The Help last week (per my mom's suggestion and all this recent hype about the movie), but this week was crazy busy (doing schoolwork) and I didn't get much of a chance to do anything. I hope you have a relaxing weekend, wherever you are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...