5/31/11

Behind the scenes

Call me nosey or call me curious, but one of my favorite things to do is look at behind the scenes pictures. I've always loved seeing the hard work that goes into producing images/movies/etc. It's always much more interesting than the final product; to me, at least. And there is SO MUCH work that goes into producing photoshoots; so many emails, phone calls, brainstorming, late nights, meetings, fittings, etc. Sometimes it takes months for me to organize my photoshoots and once everything comes together, it is the most beautiful and rewarding feeling. Here are a bunch of behind the scenes images I've collected since my first formal photoshoot. And some of these behind the scenes pictures are from top secret photoshoots that have yet to be released :) So consider this a bit of a sneak peak, as well as a little look behind the scenes.
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...