3/31/11

Sunny days are here again (and hopefully to stay)

The sun has finally graced us with warm weather here in SF. It's been SO GORGEOUS outside. That means it's time for some major wardrobe revamping. I'm doing a little spring cleaning today and clearing my closet of winter things. Next week, my mom and I are planning on scouring San Francisco to find every clothing sale known to mankind. I hope to find more dresses (even though i may or may not have too many already). I used to be a fan of cold weather, but now I'm just a warm weather mouse. Here's some spring inspiration from lookbook.nu (my spring inspiration happens to come in the form of many floral dresses).
Sunny days are here again
Sunny days are here again
Sunny days are here again
Sunny days are here again
Sunny days are here again
(one: lilian larrañaga; two: rachel-marie; three: mayo wo; four: wilma harju; five: nora alexa)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...