11/16/10

Oversized sweaters, I am a fan

Oversized sweaters, I am a fan
(source unknown - please comment if you know) (tonbo girl)

I am in love with oversized sweaters, in all their dreamy glory. Comfortable? Check. Perfect longing attire? Check. Stylish? Check. Instant winner in my book. Not a new trend, but man I sure do like it. And with winter's chill kissing our cheeks and dancing in our bones, it looks like a lot of oversized sweaters will be in my future.

The always so lovely Alexa Chung:
Oversized sweaters, I am a fan
(vogue)
Oversized sweaters, I am a fan
(laura withrow)

I know, I know, I've blogged this photo before, but who's counting? And it's so good and so fitting, it deserves the second go-around:
Oversized sweaters, I am a fan
(aimee ketsdever)
Oversized sweaters, I am a fan
(source uknown - please comment if you know) (leigh ellexson)

Are you a fan of oversized sweaters too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...