11/12/10

Location scouting

As a photographer, I do a lot of location scouting. I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for places to use as locations for future photo shoots. Over the summer (or winter for you southern hemisphere folks), my mom, dog, and I did a little location scouting at a park not too far away from us. Supposedly, it has the best sunsets in the area, according to some magazine my mom read. I can't wait to do a photo shoot there - this kind of lighting is my absolute favorite.

We got there a little bit early when the sun wasn't low enough for a nice sunset, so we took some silly pictures of each other:
Location scouting
It was so pretty even then, but when the sun started setting, the whole area was aglow with the fire of the sun. Everything about the place seemed so magical.
Location scouting
Location scouting
Location scouting
Location scouting
It was a wee bit windy that day ;)
Gif Created on Make A Gif
And then the sun went down:
Location scouting
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...