8/30/10

We are all just creatures of the sun

I have to blog about this girl because she's great. More than great; amazing, actually. (insert adjective here that would describe a pretty girl who has lovely style). I actually discovered her a few months ago on Lookbook and stumbled upon her Flickr. Then, forgot about her for a while and now I have refound her again on Model Mayhem! So because of that, I am going to write about her now.
We are all just creatures of the sun
We are all just creatures of the sun
We are all just creatures of the sun
Elle is a photography student from Brooklyn studying at the School of Visual Arts in NYC with a concentration in fashion photography. (note: also the mastermind behind this wonderful picture). Anyway, she's pretty cool. That's all. And we both used the AA Petticoat Skirt for our photos (her, in the second photo, me here) which gives her bonus points in my book.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...