7/22/10

Summer daydreams

Summer daydreams
Summer daydreams
Summer daydreams
This one was straight out of camera, but shot through a red and silver fan. How clever!

(Photos by Lauren Withrow)

I love Lauren Withrow's latest work. It is a lot more fashion-y and I don't know why, but I'm really drawn to these types of photos as of late. You know when you don't know what to say? Well, that's how I feel right now. That's how I feel a lot of times. Inspiration seems to hit me at the most inconvenient times, but when I want it to come to me, I am left with nothing. It's quite a frustrating feeling! Where was I? Oh yeah, so I don't really know what to say so I guess I'll let the photos speak for themselves. After all, a picture says a thousand words, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...