7/12/10

Beyond the sea

On Wednesday, I did another photoshoot with Hanna. Last time we didn't get to spend too long, so I wanted to do a part two of the shoot-same location, same time, etc. This time she brought this ridiculously cute skirt and I brought the lace top for her to wear.

I was so stressed out that it wasn't sunset-y like the time before. With San Francisco weather, you never know if it'll be foggy/misty/cloudy (which it is 90% of the time) or sunny. And the weather was foggy, even though the forecast said it would be sunny.

Even so, I think the shots came out nice. Let me know what you think as this isn't my usual style!
Beyond the sea
Beyond the sea
Beyond the sea
Beyond the sea
It was a good chance for me to experiment with something other than glowy/backlit lighting. One of my goals is to be more versatile, so this was the perfect opportunity.

I am going to be shooting with Hanna so much more this summer, she is the perfect model :) I couldn't be happier to have found her.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...