7/27/10

Ate ice cream in a desert dream

Ate ice cream in a desert dream


I discovered this little behind-the-scenes video from Mike Bailey-Gates a few weeks ago. Isn't it great?! It's one thing to see the final image, product, or whatever, but something totally different to see the process that went into producing it. I am dying to experiment with more conceptual photoshoots + more props + a more eerie and dark mood, but still romantic. My friend has a fog machine and she's going to let me borrow it and I want to do something with sort of a big set and more of a concept behind it other than, "Oh! A pretty girl in a pretty flower field!", although I'll always have a soft spot for that. And then maybe do the photoshoot in a garage or basement...? Ha, my brain never stops.

(title from lemonade by cocorosie.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...