6/25/10

Walking on a dream

I started writing this post with a million things to tell you. I tried to write a poem, recount yesterday's events, and write about a quote I like. But none of that will do. Because I don't think in words anymore, only photographs. Words used to be my only comfort. When I was 7, I wrote a 100 page story about the adventures of two girls named Maddie and Mandy. I remember myself furiously scribbling down words because my hand never moved as fast as the words flowed through my mind. I wish I could find that story now, but it's tossed in with everything else we don't use, lost amongst boxes and boxes of stuff. Maybe someday words will come back into my life...

So here's how I feel in photographs:
Walking on a dream
Walking on a dream
Walking on a dream
Walking on a dream
click on photos for sources
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...