6/16/10

Take me to the lake

On Monday I had a little photoshoot/photo adventure with Emma and Melissa (who I both met on flickr-yay for the interwebs!). Emma was kind enough to model for us and go in a nasty muddy lake (thank you, emma!)

I shot both b&w film and digital, but since I haven't developed the film yet, here's a little sneak peak with the digital stuff I shot. Nothing real extravagant, no props or anything.
Emma
Emma
Just chillin' in a lake with mud in her hands ya know how it goes...
Emma
Emma
We probably walked 3-4 miles, taking pictures at whatever places had the best lighting. I like these, but want to redo the lake shoot, with props next time. I'm curious to see, what's your favorite? Mine would probably be the first and last...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...