6/21/10

Oh happy, happy day!

Butterfly kisses
This is the most beautiful picture I've ever seen in a long time. The focus and colors are so amazing I am in love :)
(by colleenann29 found via a little yellow button.)

Isn't it funny how life can be getting you down one minute and the next thing you know life throws you a whopper of something amazing?

Just when I was going around moping about how I need models, today I was contacted by a model in Denmark who's going to be taking art classes at the same art school as me this summer in San Francisco (small world, isn't it?) and she wants to do a photoshoot with me! As soon as I looked at her portfolio, I recognized her from a picture I blogged about in my early blogging days (this picture). I tell you, sometimes our world is an English village!

I am lksdlfkasjklfsa so excited I can't even explain. Good coincidences are fun, aren't they? Have you had any fun coincidences lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...