5/28/10

Gone with the wind

Gone with the wind
Gone with the wind
click on photos for sources

Gosh, I need some pretty redheads to take pictures of. Actually I just need models in general. You know those two shoots I was talking about doing this month? Well, they got postponed until next month. Oh, the joys of relying on 4+ people and trying to pick dates that work for all of us.

Anyhoodle I ordered myself a wireless remote to try to take some self-portraits. I don't know about you, but I honestly just don't like self-portraits. I always feel so... I don't know... awkward, weird in front of the camera. But I will try since I seem to be the only reliable model.

So enough complaining from me! Let's talk about something happy. I'm going thrifting again today (yay!). I know I've been bad about sharing my goods from my other thrifting extravaganza, but the weather's been junky so it's always dark inside and rainy outside and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas on how to take the pictures (in the house or outside, should I model the clothes or take pictures of them on the hanger, etc). I know, I know, excuses, excuses. Today I hope I find some pretty stuff again. And eventually, I will share it all with you guys. So stay tuned y'alls for sometime in the near future.

See you all on Monday! Hope you have a great weekend, whatever you're doing and wherever you are! Any exciting plans?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...