5/24/10

Floating roses in glistening waters

Some photos from my weekend:
Daisy Patch
A patch of daisies I found while walking my dog. Seriously, this is where I find all my nice photoshoot spots-by walking my dog around town! (took this picture through mah sunglasses woot woot!)

A beautiful sunset from my house:
Sunset
Annnnd I did a photo shoot with the dried up roses! (yay!) My mom kept teasing me, saying instead of 'still life photography' it was 'still dead'. Thanks for the support, mom! I pretty much died when I saw how the sunlight was reflecting on the water. Ahhh gorgeous. I hope you don't get bored with my constant ramblings about good lighting!
Floating roses
Dear Neighbor, if you are reading this, hello there! Didn't think your dead roses would show up on an inspiration blog, did ya? Better yet, didn't think someone would pick them off the side of the road and use them for a photo shoot?

Other things I did this weekend:
  • 12 mile (about 19 kilometers) group run along the beach
  • Had amazing AMAZING fried rice at this awesome restaurant
  • Polished my nails for the first time in months (and also discovered i'm the world's messiest nail polisher!)
  • Finished reading Half Broke Horses (which was really good, but not as good as the glass castle-the other book the author wrote-in my opinion)
  • Went to a dinner party with friends
  • Cleaned out my computer desktop (finally! i was starting to not be able to see anything on the desktop because everything was on top of each other! ahh i feel so organized now)

  • Tell me, what did you do this weekend?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...