5/17/10

Another likely story

Kelcie
Kelcie
Kelcie
Photos by me, of Kelcie. Tired of these yet? Haha. I know the last two are very similar, I just couldn't decide which one I liked better. Not sure if the color is too rich in the one on the right. Anyway, which do you like better?

I hope your weekend went well. I think I got some kind of eye infection (or maybe it was just allergies but I never get allergies so it was probably a weird eye infection) so my eye watered non-stop and got all crusty around the edges. Okay, so maybe too much information haha :) My dad said it was pink eye even though my eye wasn't pink, just watery and had all this goop accumulated around it. So I stayed in most of the weekend, blotting my eye every five minutes, drinking copious amounts of tea, reading, and trying to stay off the computer in general.

I made it out of the house one night to go to my favorite burger place, Barney's, with my mom and dad. I was going to take pictures of the food, but I forgot to bring my camera, so you'll just have to imagine what it looked like ;) Anywho I got a veggie burger with melted cheese, guacamole, alfalfa sprouts, tomato, pickle, and lettuce on whole wheat bread. It was so good. So if you're ever in the San Francisco area, do go to Barney's! And if you've been there before, isn't it so yummy? Nom nom nom.

Not too bad of a weekend, minus the eye infection, of course (my eye is back to normal now though! which makes me highly doubt it was actually pink eye. or maybe it was just a realllyy mild case). What were you lovelies up to this weekend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...