4/29/10

Oh film, you've captured my heart

I love film photography. A lot. Which is ironic because I hardly ever use film. Digital's just easier I guess. But it still doesn't replace film.
Oh film film film
Oh film film film
There's something about film, the way it captures light (ha here I go with lighting again!) and digital does not come remotely close to competing.
Oh film film film
Oh film film film
Oh film film film
Click on photos for sources. Second and last photo sources unknown. Please comment if you know. Such a shame because I just love the last one. Everything about it-the shadows, her face, her eyes-is just perfect. The more I stare at it, the more I love it.

I've made a goal to incorporate the use of film more in my photo shoots. So I'm going to use black and white film in my next photo shoot with Kelcie! I'm a little bit nervous because I hope it comes out okay. I really don't like the idea of not having the instant gratification of seeing what pictures you just took. But I guess with anything worthwhile, you have to be patient.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...