4/27/10

Lavender and lace

Lavendar and lace
Lavendar and lace
Lavendar and lace
Lavendar and lace
click on photos for sources.

Lavender is one of my favorite colors! When I was little and people asked me what my favorite color was, I'd always say lavender because I didn't want to come across too girly and say pink (even though I really really liked pink)!

Anyway, the photographer is from Lithuania which I think is pretty amazing and such a faraway place (for me, at least!). I wonder what it's like there... probably not too much different from where I live I guess.

P.S. The giveaway winner of the Embellished by Jessica giveaway is (drum roll please...) comment #80: Sabrina Holly Vintage! Congrats :) Please email me with your postal address so that Jessica and I can get you your print.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...