4/1/10

And the Mad Hatter said to Alice...

And the Mad Hatter said to Alice...
And the Mad Hatter said to Alice...
photo source: lenaah.

This quote is my favorite out of the entire Alice in Wonderland movie. It might even deserve to go in my quote book! As soon as I heard it, it put a smile on my face and I've been repeating over and over in my head ever since.

We're all a little bonkers in our own ways!

EDIT: Also, remember when I asked you guys if you wanted to see my interviews section come back on the blog? Well, the majority voted yes, so I've decided to do interviews every now and then in which I will be talking to different creative people, from online shop owners to artists, etc. I hope reading these interviews inspire you as much as they inspire me! The first interview will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...