3/23/10

SweetAmbs

SweetAmbs
Chicago pastry artist Amber Spiegel is the creator of SweetAmbs, a gorgeous (and yummy!) Etsy shop.
SweetAmbs
I love the pastel colors she uses as a main color scheme throughout all her creations.
SweetAmbs
SweetAmbs
When I was at the Blog Out Loud event, her little goodies were in the swag bags. I got a blue cameo cookie that was so pretty I didn't want to eat it! So right before I ate it, I took this picture:
SweetAmbs
I think my favorite of hers are the cameo cookies. They have a certain elegance about them. They all are pretty amazing, though. I've tried decorating my cookies like that, but the designs always seem to come out in a big blob!

*Note: The SweetAmbs Etsy shop is not currently open, but you can see what she used to have in her shop here. You can also check out her blog here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...