3/23/10

She who likes to read

She who likes to read
Click on photo for source.

I stumbled upon this picture a couple of weeks ago, but I thought the idea was so cute, I just couldn't resist posting it. Do you like to read? I love reading! I used to devour entire books in one day when I was younger, but now it's hard to make time to read. The book store is one of my favorite places to be.

My favorite books are The Glass Castle, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and The House on Mango Street. I'm currently reading Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls (same author who wrote The Glass Castle) and I'm loving it! I love to read memoirs and peer into other peoples' lives. What are your favorite books? I'm always up for book suggestions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...